Tuesday, February 10, 2015

AS SOON AS WE GAVE THE BLESSING... (September 1, 2014)

This week was insane!!! We made a goal as a district to teach 30 lessons as a comp and thats so many!!! It was super hard haha. We talked to everyone we could find but we made it! In just 3 companionships we taught 103 lessons so the work is going very well! I'm starting to have alot of fun too! Our misson pres let us do the als ice water thing and its on connie marler face book page if anyone home wants to watch it haha its pretty funny:) I love my district. They're all good guys. But cool thing of the week! We gave a blessing to a lady WHILE SHE WAS HAVING A seizure!!! (or how ever you spell it) I was so scared it was insane haha but it was so cool as soon as we gave her the blessing and said amen BAM!!!! she stopped. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life. My comp was an EMT so he has seen alot of those and he said no one ever stops that fast. The priesthood is real! It was cool to see. Other than that I'm just kind of living the dream haha day to day. Sometimes it's hard but I get over it and go do something to take my mind off it. I saw a picture of me and my sister as babies at the temple that I had never seen before and I cried my eyes out hahah I was a cute little muchkin hahah. It's good stuff here in kokomo. Hope all is well. 

love elder hullinger

No comments:

Post a Comment